Thursday, December 2, 2010

Finally Friday Week 11

 Wow is it Seriously Friday Already?? I feel like this week Just flew by, and that is not a good thing because Christmas seems to be sneaking up on me! Well Its week 11 of Finally Friday, Just want to let you know of the 25 days of Christmas Blog Challenge, Go Link up and Join in on Day 3 or just post all 3 days in one post! or start from day 1 It really doesn't Matter! Also My babe over at "Scandal in the Choir Loft" is having a CONTEST with a very good incentive so hop on Over (isn't that what the Blog Hops for?) and check her out.. the contest Includes a Prize!






Now Onto
Finally Friday Week 11

My Wee View

Now The 

Rules

-Grab the Button Post it in todays Blog Post
-Follow Me( Be aware My blog is not all Mommy and some posts are not Mommy Blog approved!) and My Co-Host (Angela)
-No Give aways
-Follow any one who follows You
- If you are a new follower leave a comment so we can return your follow
Thats It!  


1 comment: