Saturday, September 11, 2010

I Still Remember when "The World Stopped Turning"

Taking a Moment to remember 9/11
Wow can you believe its been 9 years?? I Feel so old! when the 9/11 Attacks happened i could barely understand what was really going on! I was 13 and am now 22 that seems like such a lifetime ago! Almost half my life! 
As My dad Works In DC it was a Terrifying experience, no where near as terrifying as seeing my friends crying because their dad worked in the pentagon.
We were all just arriving to Chorus that morning when Our teacher had the TV on and as we all sat around talking we see the  News and Things got quiet it took everyone in the room a good Few Minutes to realize what had just Happened. 
God Bless all those who Lost Their Lives... 
We will Never Forget 9/11
One of My Favorite songs By Alan Jackson.. well Any One really is "Where were you when the world stopped turning" brings tears to my eyes.



Please Bare with me While I get My blog Up and Running! Had a Bit of a Code mix Up with my last template and am working on getting a new one Up!


"30 Days of Truth"
Day 11 - Something people seem to compliment you the most on.
My eyes, i get alot of compliments on My eyes. On how big they are light they are the naturally curled eye lashes and the Low Maintenance Eyebrows [Never have to get them waxed]

 "30 Day Blog Journal"
Day 4 - your favorite book
Oh my I have so many... I just love to read! that is all I did through out my pregnancy while Hubby was Underway! I will steer clear of the Twilight books and Harry Potter books and choose a book that I have found myself reading atleast 4 times. I first read it in 2004 and then the last time was probably early 2009, "Shes Come Undone" by Wally Lamb.

365 Days "A Picture a Day"
Day 13


Just
 Married with CouponsMy Wee ViewPhotobucketMy Wee View
Between the Lines

1 comment:

  1. Great song, it gave me goosebumps and brought tears to my eyes! So important to remember that day and all the people effected by the tragedy!

    ReplyDelete