Monday, September 27, 2010

Monday Blog Hops and Challenges



"30 Days Of Truth"

Day 27 → What’s the best thing going for you right now?


Right Now The best Thing Is This Move! Todays Meeting will determine the Move and When we come back from our Long 1 day Road trip I am Hoping that This Answer will Be OUR MOVE!!! 


"30 Day Journal"

Day 20 - a hobby of yours

Blogging
Writing
Taking Random Pictures
doing Other Peoples Hair and Make up




"10 Random Days"

Day 2: Nine things about yourself that most people don't know.

1. I am Allergic to Latex
2. I was Hospitalized for 2.5 Months At age 9 for Viral Meningitis
3. I LOVE Country Music [above all other Music]
4. I Attended a Military Boarding School
5. I would Rather Play On a sports team with Guys [girls are Just too Whiny]
6. I never Planned On getting Married Untill I was 25
7. My Dogs are Like My Children [They Go Every Where with me]
8. I randomly Read Books That Dont typically Interest me so I can learn new Things
9. I Never Leave Without telling My LO and Mr. I Love them. [I also Never hang up the Phone without telling My Mom, Dad,  Mr., Priscilla, or Suzana I Love them]


3 comments:

  1. Hey beautiful mama! Sorry i have been slacking. Its been kind of a rough week.

    I have my fingers crossed for your move!<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your sweet comments and the follow! Lovely blog! I'm following you back now:)
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely blog! I am allergic to Latex too!

    ReplyDelete