Friday, September 3, 2010

Spotlight Saturday!

So I am posting Saturdays Spotlight early Since tommorow I will Not be able to in the Morning
First Things First!
I was awarded the "Stylish Blogger Award", by the girls at 
Thanks Girls!


I Must Now Reveal 5 secrets about Me or My Blog as part of my acceptance of this Award, 
  1. I Sleep Better If theres a Fan Blowing air In My Face [Lol Im a weirdo!]
  2. My SO and me Dated Less than 1 year before he proposed
  3. No one In My Family Has read My Blog
  4. I dont Trust The Postal Service
  5. Im a Chocoholic[shhh!]
and Now I will Pass the award to 5 bloggers who I think are stylish



Saturdays Spotlight Blog:Mommy of One
Where You will Find Me
Between the Lines
Other Blog Hops

Just Married with CouponsMy Wee ViewPhotobucketMy Wee View





8 comments:

  1. Great blog! I love your graphics and layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just hopping by via FUN FOLLOW FRIDAY from http://serendipitouslyfrog.blogspot.com to say hi...have a GREAT Fri and an enjoyable Holiday weekend. I Follow back!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the award!

    http://wannabestylishcook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ladii

    Thanks for stopping by my blog :) I can join you in 2,4 & 5 on your list and my DH would love to have a fan on him all night every night but I can't stand it lol guess who wins?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am your newest follower from Spotlight Saturday! I'd love it if you could visit/follow me back at:

    www.momsbalancingact.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stopping by on the Saturday Hop:)

    http://practicalfrugality.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks You guys Sorry It took me a while to follow back or respond Today was a Busy saturday for me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on the award!! I haven't seen that one yet! Love it!! Happy Labor Day!

    ReplyDelete