Wednesday, November 24, 2010

10 Things I'm Thankful for this Thanksgiving

  1. My health- I am thankful that I am not sick and am able to enjoy life, most of the time to its fullest with my family.
  2. My husband- Without him I would probably go insane. He keeps me level headed, and makes me feel like a true queen. I am thankful that he's never given me a reason to doubt him, and up until now we have both stayed faithful. Together we have overcome so much in the last year and I am thankful that we have made it through  every obstacle handed to us, and are still going strong.
  3. My baby Boy- He came into my life when I needed him the most, and has brought smiles, joy, and frustration, but without him we would not be this family and I Love my little man over ANYTHING else in this world. I am thankful that he is healthy as ever, and has had no problems since birth. 
  4. My Family- My mom and dad, my grandparents, my brother and sister, my aunts and uncles, and of course the cousins. Without them I would seriously have no gossip to hear about or pass around lol. Plus we are a close family and very big, and no matter what back each other through anything!
  5. My Bff's- Monica, Lisa, Kito, Geoff, Brian,  and Maylin! 
  6. Work- I love to work, I also love the housewife/stay at home mom thing, but I really need to work its just who I am. I love making money, providing for my family, and saving up money to blow on the Mr. and the LO. I am thankful that I get the chance to do that. I am thankful that my Mr. is one of those guys who doesn't mind watching the LO on his days off while I go work.
  7. Sex- Without sex I would have to let out all my frustration by yelling! Sex is definitely a safer way to go, especially for the Mr. lol, when I'm stressed and frustrated hes happy.. hmm I wonder why?
  8. "Me" Time- Oh how I love that. The Mr. gives me lots of it, especially on his days off, although not lately because I've been working, but he does his best to let me get at least 30 minutes of rest before he heads off to work.
  9. Online Friends- I have made a great group of friends, Not all in the blogging world. I have met people in mommy sites, FB, Myspace, and of course Blogger. I have my Go to Gals [Katie and Ashley] I can pretty much tell them anything, and they always seem to help me out. 
  10. My Fans- Stalkers, Creepers, Haters, Copy Caters, and the wanna bees! Love you! I love the attention, negative or positive, I'm just glad to be so important in your life.


No comments:

Post a Comment