Thursday, December 9, 2010

WHat a wonderful way to start my Thursday Morning!

UGH! I am beyond Blown. I was locked out of my account for the last 2 days due to the fact my Mr. tried accesing it multiple times with the wrong password. I finally reset it this morning log in to check our funds, since he decided to start swiping cards and withdrawing money last night, well In hopes that I HAD extra money from this checking account that I would not overdraft since I've been actively putting my money in this account, I was WRONG!
     I allowed a family member to deposit money into my account since their bank is far as hell. Well they did make their payment x 3 and then some. I was charged 3 times what they had put into My account, which caused  every other bill to overdraft and I just got hit with fees and  what ever else.
      FUCK MAN! I swear, I need t just keep My money in a box under my bed! Had it Been My NFCU I would have had more than enough but our NFCU is an account we just dont touch just add to it and add to it till its vacation time!
    Now im on Hold with 3 different places tryna get the funds returned to My Effing acount. THANK YOU now The money that was being used for the car and The rest of my Christmas shopping is gone!

3 comments:

  1. That sounds like a crappy morning!! I'm sorry girl! I hope they get it sorted out for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry! Just keep making those phone calls and get it all worked out- it WILL work out in the end :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. THAT sucks major balls! Hopefully tomorrow is a better day for you & maybe you can make gifts? I totally suck at that but just an idea.

    ReplyDelete