Saturday, January 8, 2011

8 days into the New Year

      Hey Yall Been MIA for a Bit!  A little busy with Life. I have been around creeping leaving comments, and reading The blogs. If I didnt comment I think I was just too lazy! ( so What Im tired) We are 8 days into 2011  and my Little One will be turning 2 on Tuesday. I cannot believe Its been 2 years since I gave birth to My Baby boy!

   As we are looking to move I will say, House Hunting has got to be one of the worst things ever! I hate looking for places, although I do enjoy moving. Not the act itself because packing shit sucks, but actually starting out fresh in a new place! We have found several places. Alot are unreasonably priced, but most places in this area are. Others are too far of a commute to and from work.

   I'll be  around creeping for the next week, Just have a shit ton of stuf to do, and get done ASAP, Which of course ( as you mommas know) ain't Easy with a child always on your ass.

Have a Great Weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck moving hooker!!! Or LOOKING to move anyway!

    ReplyDelete