Friday, March 4, 2011

21 Questions [getting to know me]


Photobucket

free time tonight after my very eventful day and having a wonderful dinner with my 2 favorite men so Just catching up on some reading shows and joining in with Daisy and her first time ever PG-13 21 questions Minus 1 lol

1. How old are you?
23
2. What's your favorite color?
Green
3. First car you ever had sex in? 
Honda Accord (a quickie on the navy base lol in front of the pier I wonder If we were spotted from the ship?!?!?)
4. Favorite rated R movie?
Right now maybe Kick ass (mainly cuz its the onli one i can think of since its all I seem to watch thanks to little man and his Violence obssesion)
5. Favorite flavor of popsicle?
Depends on the Brand or kinds of popsicles but if we going basic and oldschool we will go wth Lime!
6. Banana or apple?
Banana
7. Favorite Jersey shore character?
Honestly Ive never watched the show! I did walk in once when some one was watching and it was some drama scene in a jacuzzi which might not be very specific lol but thats about it onli person I know is Snooki?!? and as of recently pauly D?!?!? Im guessing thast what the cousins be talking bout! ( i am more of a desperiate housewives, greys anatomy, reruns of fresh prince Tv land, even reruns of Law & order SVU kinda Girl)
8. Are your nails painted and if so what color?
Hell Yess! Fresh Mani pedi!! Woohoo Hot pink baby
9. Favorite animal?
Bears and dogs
10. If you could bang a disney character who would it be?
Damn I wanna say Eric from the little mermaid, but my hormones right now got me wanting the aggresive Beast from beauty and the beast lol that might be an adventure!
11. What time is bed time?
WHen I fall asleep
12. Do you have kids?
1 Monster and 2 Angels
13. Last time you bought a toilet brush?
like 2 months ago
14. Double penetration ( come on I had to get one in)
LMAO NO! Hubs would say HELL YEA... too bad this is not his questions
15. Bubble bath or long hot shower?
Shower
16. Can you speak a foreign language?
Jess! I speak Spanish, understand italian
17. Describe yourself in 2 words?
Bitchy, Demanding
18. How many tattoos do you have if any?
0
19. How do you like your eggs?
hmmm scrambled or sunny side up depends on my mood
20. How do you get rid of a hickey...I need to know
Hmm when I was younger I was told to grab the cap of a water bottle press it on the hickey and twist it to get the blood cells to move from that area 

and 21. Favorite color to wear.
Black definitley

3 comments:

  1. I siad Beast too.. Ha stopping by from Jen's place..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for linking up chica! Kick Ass was actually an awesome movie!

    Bitchy and demanding..the only way to be baby!

    Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your answer to the Disney character question. My only problem with that beast is he's not quite fierce enough.. hehe.

    ReplyDelete