Thursday, March 3, 2011

A little Update

   I will Be back soon! We have a set move date, I am currently Packing up EVERYTHING except the clothes and few things we will need for the next couple of days! I can't Wait. We ended up getting an Apartment, since we lived in a townhouse last year and 3 floors with a a little explorer was terrifying. and Makes it much easier to actually watch him and get house work done!

   I Have been beyond frustrated wth our living arrangements this last week between packing constantly cleaning and caring for LO I have been damn near ready to lash out at ANYONE/ANYTHING that dare confront or question me, sadly Most of that has been towards the Mr. He knows whats going on so he doesnt say much but I try and argue with him for stupid shit, and thats usually until I get 30 minutes to sit and relax and well then its all good. The main reason its been stressful is because LO has been refusing to nap so I dont get time to clean up lay down or even shower before the mr. gets home!

   I am going crazy waiting for our move date to arrive so That i can finally say hellow to all my things! My 2 pink Suitcases full of make up especially! that will be the first thing I will be going to. I do have My little red carry on which has my Sex toys and My make up in ther But I miss all my crazy things i purchased for god knows what ridiculous reason!  My heels! Oh How I've missed you, My jordans Spring dresses, Sexii Lingerei, all  of it! I even Miss my Pots and Pans Lol! All My inventory is in there, its been a very long time since Ive dealt with all of that.

   Luckily I will have all my things before we go out and celebrate the cousins 18th Birthday!  We are also Ready to book our flight to Puerto Rico as soon as We move so In about a week.   I hope everyone is doing Great and I will be back Shortly

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you have your hands full right now! Hope the move goes well and you are soon settled.

    Have a great weekend.
    CJ xx

    ReplyDelete