Monday, September 6, 2010

Happy Labor Day





Well Sunday Night Got better! i posted Sundays Post Right After work [of Course I'd Be cranky!!] But we DID NOT make it To OLIVE GARDEN those Bastards Closed at Freaken 10?!?!? ok what ever it was a Trip to IHOP INSTEAD [lol AGAIN] The Mr. Didnt Mind he just Loves Being with us and of course the camera Followed so we just took pictures like crazy!

NOW LABOR DAY!!!

We took Our LO to the Pool to Say Farewell to This Wonderful But Short summer [ Like seriously where are all these days Going?!? First the Mr.'s Birthday sneaks Up on Me Now summers Over??? geez Was i in a coma?] ANy ways Lo woke up super early! so by the time we got to the pool in the Afternoon He was Cranky and tired [They've changed this pool since the last time i was here [ 3 years ago]] its like a water park now lol and LO hates fountains well the noise from It the first thing we took Him to was this big Bucket of water falling down on him! it was FREEZING [plus just a tid bit Breezy]. Well this Place "ATLANTIS" Also Had a section with BEACH SAND?!?! how cool My LO and Baby "LT" [NOT MY BABY] Loved it They were wearing the little swimmers and LO pees and im like whys he wet?!?!

lol yea as i imagined the little swimmers are not leak proof just there in case they dookie! lol and LO kept tryna tell me he had to go potty but I of course was so excited with Baby LT kept snapping Pictures of them both! Our day was Amazing Both LO and Baby LT passed Out In the car! Above all It only Cost $8 Per person to get in wich Most Other water parks run ALOT more so we were glad it

was only that little and it wasnt even that full! We got Both LO and Baby LT into the bigger pool and Managed to get some UNDER WATER SHOTS lol All of them Look Hilarious so I will Abstain From Posting those unless they are baby Pictures lol.... Comment and let me know how Your Labor day Weekend Went!!!

Moving On to the Challenges

"365 Day Challenge"
Day 08


"30 Days Of Truth"
Day 06 → Something you hope you never have to do

Hmmm Theres a few things Some Id rather not even think of But I Hope I never Have to Lose another baby. The Pain of having lost My Angels In My First pregnancy was so Devastating, and dont know How my Heart would handle it. The Other thing is I hope I never have to File for a Divorce. The SO and I are very Much In Love but Our Love is still "Fresh" I Mean we are Only Going On 3 years, and Ive seen people Married for years that just decide thats not the life they want to Live any More, although id like to think It could never Happen.. All things are possible

ATTENTION MOMMIES!
Shes Mommafied is having a Giveaway On cloth Diapers. they are Just the cutest little things
Check Out her Blog and Giveaway!

Tuesdays Blog Hops!

[Only 3 Blog Hops... Busy Day!]
To-the-TOP Tuesday
Tuesday Tag-Along

BWS tips button

New Blog Hop I think This is Her First Week Doing it CHeck It out
My Wee View

8 comments:

  1. It's nice to find another 22 year old mommy blogger! =)

    I'm a new follower!
    Hope you'll visit me at She's Mommafied!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the follow! I'm following you back. Great pics btw.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Thank you for following and leaving your comment. Great photos. Your children are so cute. Please drop by and join my Happy Tuesday Blog hop I just started. www.jamarahcraftycreations.blogspot.com
    Looking forward to seeing you there.
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!! Thank you for following!! I am now following you! Have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. New follower please follow back
    http://www.yaddayaddamama.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for your coming by and participating in my blog. It is so wonderful to find so many wonderful people out there. Looking forward to getting to know you better.
    Sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bliggity Blog Hoppin' I'm now following you hope you'll return the favor! Hope you had a great labor day weekend JaMonkey!

    ReplyDelete