Sunday, September 5, 2010

Sunday Sucks!


HI! Well I sure Hope everyones Sunday was definately Better than Mine!
On a Good Note:
Today is My Mr.'s 23rd BIRTHDAY!
and of course i was called into work and had to work Late because of certain things
so Yes i was furious considering I wanted to take my Mr. Out for his Birthday... If the LO wakes up we might still be able to go around 9pm to Olive Garden Or TGIF! any ways Im Not sure what Im Giving Him yet Havent had much time to think about it [Like 364 days isnt enough right?? hahaha] it kinda just SNUCK up on me [lol even though its the same date every year... Tricky darn thing] but Tommorow Is Labor day Maybe a trip to the Pool with My LO and Hubby then the Park, then dinner i guess! Not to Sure But hes not making a big deal out of it hes "TIRED" of what?!? I have no Idea[Its not like he worked today AND yesterday]

Lol its ok its his Birthday hes allowed to Be anything he wants! Now moving on to the Challenges


"30 Days Of Truth"
[Day 05]
Day 05 → Something you hope to do in your life
Honestly I would some day like to Go Over seas to do missionary work. There are so many countries and people who need help and when My LO gets Older I hope to some day Volunteer Some of My time
to travel and Help Out where my help is most needed.


I also hope to someday go Sky
Diving lol[But that is just that would be nice to do the missionary work is something that I am Passionate about doing in my Later Years]

"365 day Challenge"
[Day 07]


[Yay Just In Tme 11:57 PM]
"Getting To Know ME!!"
Getting to know YOU
Las Preguntas



1. Do you like seafood?
I LOVE it... Its Probably One of My Favorite Foods aside from Steak YUMMO!
2. Are mermaids hot?
Of Course! do You ever see an Ugly Mermaid? [In the Little Mermaid the Ugly Ones were evil creatures Not even a Mermaid]....[If I were in that Movie lol id be a mermaid....definately Not the creature!]
3. Have you swam in the ocean?
YUP YUP YUP LOVE IT! [except the fear of getting bit in the face by a shark when ever i go under a wave]
4. If you got stung by a jellyfish, would you let a stranger pee on you?
Um why would i be at the beach ALONE??? couldnt a family member or friend do it?!? Or grab LO's Pee pee Diaper and rub it on me??
5. Have you ever pee'd in the ocean?
Definately Not as an Adult [That I can remember.... But sure as a kid]
6. Can you make a cute fish face? (Show a pic..if you want)
LMAO I can make a fish face![ Will it Look Cute hell No! But Ill Post a Pic]

7. When you see the lobster tank at the grocery store do you just have this overwhelming urge to set them free or cook them up?
Well They Look Nasty so Def not cook them I do think that they are just waiting to die But Just tap the glass and say hey Little fella why would i set them free??
8. Are you afraid of sharks?
Um were yall not reading the fear of getting bit in the face while going under a wave?!?!
Now Onto
MONDAYS BLOG HOPS.......

Midget Momma $1200 Budget…Deals and Freebies
My Wee View
My Wee 
View
GiveawayBlogdom
mingle mondays 
button
My Wee View

6 comments:

  1. New follower from Mom Blog Monday!

    http://chalkboardstostrollers.blogspot.com/

    You are hilarious, you have such voice in your writing, I love it! The fishy face comment cracked me up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya...stopping in from Meet Me Monday -- I'm not your newest follower....I'd love for you to stop by if you have the time and maybe follow back ♥ Have a great week

    http://amomentwithmystee.blogspot.com/2010/09/meet-me-monday-hop.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your Sunday got better. If not there is always Monday hopefully. Thanks for joining Admirer Monday

    Giveaway Blogdom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Found you over @ Making Friends Monday! I'm your new follower. Come visit and follow back!
    Sofia
    http://frompdxwithlove.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great blog! I’m following from Meet Me Monday. I hope you’ll stop by soon.
    Jess
    http://www.mommies2cents.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Following you :) Love your cute bloggy!!

    Best,
    April

    www.marineparents.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete