Sunday, September 19, 2010

Its Game Day!!!

How My Day Works.. Wake Up do the Work thing, Come Home Do the Mommy Thing[Playing teaching Hugging Kissing LOVEING].... Then I do the wifey thing[ Cooking cleaning, kissing Hugging LOVING]


Saturday Was a Hard Day Ugh... Woke up to do some Last minute Mommy and Wife Shopping at walmart [Because I cant know these things the night before ... I woke up 2 hours earlier than usual well almost 3 to go shopping GRRR.!!!!]  


Sundays Game Plan
Got a Soccer game at 11 am [ill be starting as defense]
Home lunch shower
Off to Church [this will be LO's first time in the church i grew up in]
Home Snack Nap [For LO] Cleaning [For me]
Free time [If LO Allows] 
Cook Dinner & EAT!!
Laundry
Simple And Productive Sunday...
WISH OUR TEAM LUCK!!!
We LOST!!!

Lets just say our Defense sucked!
Our Goalie let in 2 goals the last 15 minutes
And none of the femal players had subs! 
there has to be 4 female players on the field at all times some of the players like 3  of them were no Shows and well we had no subs we got a 5 minute break wich well Barely gave me enough time to drink my water and take off my shoes and stretch  Ugh and the sun was cooking us out there...
How I used to LOVE to do this back then I have NO IDEA! Lol maybe i wasn't as tired all the time.
Maybe i was more in shape Who knows But we LOST 0-3... 
"30 Days of Truth"
Day 19 → What do you think of religion? Or what do you think of politics?
"You can tell the size of your God by looking at the size of your worry list. The longer your list, the smaller your God"

Not Much else to say...  We face Challenges as Tests and well We all just need to get through them doesnt mean we are bad people, but when things get tough Faith In god is how I get through it [Now the mr. whole different story]

Now Politics hahaha NO COMENNT



"30 day Blog Journal"
Day 12 - something you are OCD about

Clothes! Omg If you asked the Mr. when he first Met me if i was NUTS hed say HELL YEA, My ex BF Same thing everytime they came in my bedroom everything was Lined up If they were to take off clothes Id put their uniform on Hangers... 
All the clothes has to be Folded a certain way white shirts one way My Mr.s Boxers are all rolled up along with shorts socks are according to color and all My Hangars have to be WHITE!!! [2 finger spaces between them]

No comments:

Post a Comment