Friday, December 31, 2010

All I want is a "Preachers Hot Daughter"!

    All I want this NYE is a "Preachers Hot Daughter"! Feeling icky this NYE we will Keep it simple stay home watch movies and welcome the NY Drunk and Possibly very horny! No New Clothes since I've been bed bound most of Today, and No wax cuz I might have cut the Bitch tryna give me a brazilian when I feel like shit, Its good old fashion razor and shaving cream for me tonight, did manage to get the Eye brows shaped up and looking fresh (courtesy of me!) and the Mani-Pedi ( with a color that sucks Ass so will have to change the color if i feel up to it) and some zapatos! Well tonights Choice for drinks will Be RUM Yummy...

Preachers Hot Daughter
1 oz Malibu mango rum
1 dash grenadine syrup
5 oz orange juice

1 comment:

  1. I have 3 sick little boys, so we're gonna be home tonight. Last night was horrible the baby was up all night! Surprised I'm even able to function after that! lol. A preachers hot daughter sounds rad right now! have one for me!

    XxOo!

    ReplyDelete