Tuesday, December 14, 2010

A new baby, a challenge and a ride on the train

Photobucket

On Saturday night around 11PM I get a text telling me that this person has an important question for me, so I respond. Then she proceeds with "Call me its too much to text" So I call her. She is asking me 101 questons on if she is in active labor and if I had experienced this and that while I was in labr. and i had her timing her contractions which were about 6-7 minutes apart, and then after about 15 contractions I had her focus on the length of each one, and yes indeed she was in active labor. I told her she would be heading to the hospital later that morning. I wake up around 5AM and she was already in her delivery room and had gone to the hospital at about 1AM when her contractions were about 2 minutes apart.
By 12:36 on January 13 2010 
she welcomed baby Gianni Julian Lozada into this world, Weighing in at 7 lbs 9 oz and 21 inches long. Congratulations to you and Rolando, and of course the rest of the family (tias, tios, y primos)
Baby Gianni Lozada




25 Days of Christmas
Day 13- Do you feel Christmas Is too commercialized?
Yes, it just seems to be more about presents, and money and how much these big companies can make off of you on Christmas sales. Who can buy the best and biggest presents, although I'm all for spoiling my 2 year old with gifts, I know they wont be that expensive because well, he is a destructive 2 year old, and on our Christmas Eve we will attend church and have a dinner, the gifts come in the morning but the day is spent just The Mr. our baby boy and Myself watching movies being lazy and just enjoying that one day away from everyone and just being together.


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pics! Hi there_ I am your newest follower from the Tuesday Blog Hop! I would love it if you stopped by and returned the love :)

    http://waveoflifesurfstudio.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete