Thursday, March 24, 2011

Peaceful night extra sleep

Got a 2 hour nap and I feel great. Too bad I took a nap after 9:30pm and now its time for bed lol.  These last 2 days have been crazy, we have the car situation resolved... atleast for the next week. They didnt have the best car available soooo.... only did a one week rental and ncethey get a better car available we will exchange it and return this one.  Things are complicated right now, but the Mr. and I ge through them together, of course with some bickering and arguing, but it wouldn't be us if we didn't!


our 3 year anniversary is coming up, and well im not really as excited as i was because of all the misfortune that has been going around our way!  Something simple and at home will probabyly be our scene for this years anniversary!

Well its back to bed in a few when my big man comes to bed... as far as little man he knocked the bathroom door when I was in the shower then it stopped, come out to find him passed out infront of the main bathroom door!            

in the mean time heres a conversation from this afternoon between me and the monster:

  ME: Jayden wheres mommys make up
Jayden: Oh shit
Me: Jayden did you say "oh shit"
Jayden: NO!
Me: are you lying?
Jayden:No!

geez makes me wonder what this kid is being taught! then i call my bro in law to chit chat and casually tell him Jay cursed today and he goes "OH SHIT" my first reaction was MMHMMM it was you!!! so atleast we know where he learned it from cuz it sure wasn't from me or daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment