Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter Everyone

Although this is Kinda Late Just Thought i'd Drop By and say Happy Easter to everyone. Hope everyones easter went great!

After a late Night Last Night, and an early morning this Morning im ready for bed....

We were up at 6  easter egg Hunting By 9 Having Brunch at 10:30 and I was at work By Noon. Finally home at about 8 and Now have to get Little mans Lunches readya nd my clpthes ready BOOOO!!

Well tomorrow Is Jaydens First Day in Day care. For a Few months this will be his Day Care Untill he is Old enough (probably by  August) to get Placed in pre School!  tomorrow is Mommys First day at her new Job. Great Pay, great hours, and Paid vactions! Love it!

Well its off to get things done by 10pm I leave you with a few easter Pictures!








1 comment:

  1. Hi! Cute blog you have here. Found you through and older blog hop and am now following. I really hope you can follow me back also; I'd appreciate it so much ;-) Happy Easter!
    http://avalon-lion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete