Tuesday, April 12, 2011

UPDATE: New Things

   AF Showed her face 4 days early! that Might have something to do with The Plam B Pill, My breasts are sore as hecll and well for a little TMI Why is there Milk coming out My breasts? I never had it come out when I  gave birth now 2 years and some change later , they decide its time to breast feed?!?! WTF... Any ways Im relieved Because with my Breasts aching and Leaking I was freaking out Plan B had not worked and I might be expectng another little Bundle of Joy....

   April 3rd Came and Went. I avoided updating my calender until recently with fear that seeing the Calendar on My babies Angelversary I would break down and cry! especially with all these hormones right now.  3 Years ago i said Good Bye, S*J Over  half way to meeting you and You decided It just wasnt Your destiny to be with mommy But instead sent me a little Angel that could make mommy happy since your hearts were not strong enough! I Love You Both and thank you for baby Brother.


   New Job Offer Came in For me today, I am glad to say I accepted it. Although I have held off on Working fulltime for a while the job Offer was too good to resist.  Should be starting no Later than the 25th if not sooner....

   New car was Purchased yesterday! Finally these 3 weeks of no car has been hell! and renting a car weekly is ridiculous! OMg they are robbing us blind!

   Off to bed since I have errands shopping and cleaning to  do...

No comments:

Post a Comment