Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Mommy Of Angels

Happy 3rd EBD! 3 Years ago today I would have given birth to a set of precious Angels, but instead of holding them in my arms I will forever hold them in My heart! As Usual Mommy takes her day To celebrate you. Besides the usual Letting Go of the Pink and Blue Balloons At the Park  mommy Also bought 3 dozen white daisies and let the daisies float away with out the stems onto the lake the sense of peace there was amazing. Watching 3 dozen white daisies floating arround, as I let go of  3 dozen pink and 3 dozen blue balloons was amazing! little man of course helped mommy and listening to him saying wow and clapping made your EBD even more special to know he is the Precious Gift You Sent me! Watch over us, You will forever be in my heart and Prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment