Friday, September 2, 2011

FYF with an Update!

Heres 2 Ladies I have Not Linked up with For a While

BWS tips buttonPhotobucket

Hop on over  and Link Up with Fawk You Friday. I havn't had too Much to say Fawk you too
Since things seem to be going AWSOME 
but,


As Usual There is always some one who has to do some stupid Things, 
Well I took My baby boy Early July to get blood work done, According to the Nurse or who ever I spoke to They got the results Mid July... 
SO WHY AM I JUST NOW ( about 3 days ago) GETTING A FLIPPING CALL TELLING ME THAT I NEED TO MAKE AN APPT SO MY SON CAN BE SEEN AND THAT HIS BLOOD WORK CAME BACK AND HE IS ANEMIC. 
OK for Starters, This Lady calls and leaves a message that I need to make an appt. I call Back and Say Im calling about J.A. and She says Oh yes Hes Anemic! OMG really?!?!? WTF ever happened to HIPPA! I deal with this everyday at work and BEFORE I even release any kind of information I have to verify DOB and what Not.
 I Didnt even give this lady my name or verify his DOB... Ok I brush it off the next day I call back to have the results read to me by a Dr. but shes not in,  They said She would Call me back, But the nurse read me the numbers and AGAIN no HIPPA VERIFICATION!!! 
The Dr. then Calls Later on and Asks For Mrs. A and I say Yes and she goes on to BLAB about My Little Mr.'s Medical chart! Really??
 Again No HIPPA verification... So I ask HOW MANY TIMES CAN 1 DOCTORS OFFICE VIOLATE HIPPA LAWS???  Apparently ONE tooo Many times! Sooooo
FAWK YOU Annandale Pediatrics!!!

On a Brighter Note:


As of 3pm this afternoon (9/2/11) I officially Began my Vacation. 10 days off of absolutely nothing but my two men, food, and cake! No Making calls No dealing with people, and paperwork! Just Chilling with my boys! Our Trip Might have to be Postponed with the Hurricane and all this other stuff going on we have come to a Mutual Decision and decided we should stay home and Enjoy our time at home, plus take Jayden to the places we have been trying to visit so that is a Possibility, as for today I got off early and decided House work!!!! Celebrating My Mr.'s Birthday  On Monday Lunch with My Parents on Tuesday... Have a full week Planned with events and of course Lots Of Relaxation!

Enjoy Your Labor Day Weekend Yall and Remember don't drink and Drive... Far! Im Kidding No drinking and Driving!   Stay Safe and eat alot!

No comments:

Post a Comment