Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Happy Belated Birthday to My baby Daddy

    Although I made it known to My Mr. That I wished him a very Happy Birthday, Wanted To Wish Him a Belated happy Birthday On My Blog! After babying him and of course Kinda Sorta embarassing him by decorating our dining room as if it were a kids party lol, (he knows i do it because I love him) Friends and Family Showed up and we enjoyed our very small get together. He is now 24 years old. We of course Hit the stores This morning for him to go spend his Birthday Money, and Of course mommy had to look at a few accesories lol, Its Fall so mommy has to change some things Up, Hair, Nails, Clothes, and of course jewelry and accesories!  Again HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY! I Love You

A Few Photos:

Chicken, Steak, Sausage, and veggie Skewers


Yum!

Another round

The Cake table

OMG How Old?? ( Cake was Delish) Icecream Cake!

Friends and Fam Im Behind the cam.. Looking Janky No Doubt!

Vanilla Cake and Vanilla Ice Cream
Tee Hee Hee Streamers! =Embarassed Mr.

No comments:

Post a Comment