Friday, September 24, 2010

Blog Challenges & the Rest Of My Friday

Day 24 → Make a playlist to someone, and explain why you chose all the songs. (Just post the titles and artists and letter)

Ok So since I really dont feel Like taking the Time in making a playlist for one person even the Mr. cuz then I have to explain each song and such I mean How many Love songs could I put lol unless its one i was angry with Him haha i decided i would make a playlist with different songs for different people! 

Playlist


I knew i loved You- Savage Garden 
My Wish For you- rascal Flatts
God bless the Broken Road- Rascal Flatts 
One in a million- Hannah Montana 
I loved her First-Heartland 
Mama- Spice girls
Si Una vez- Selena 
Watch me Burn- Eminem Ft Rhianna 
Temporary Home- Carrie Underwood 
Stay-Sugarland 
So Done- Jeanie Ortega 
Crowded-Jeanie Ortega 


Jayden
I Knew I loved You- Savage Garden
My Wish for You-Rascal Flatts

I never thought of the song by savage Garden as anything more than a stupid Love song. another song written for girls, Until you came along! That song Turned into something else, and infact I knew I loved you before I met You I loved You long before you were inside of Me well atleast the Thought of You having you holding you kissing you and spnding everyday of my life with You, I hope that In life you strive to be all that you can be and more to never settle even when you have accomplished all you were seeking I hope you are as ambitious as mommy and always keep wanting more! I Love you Turdle!



The Mr. 
God bless the Broken Road- Rascal Flatts 
One in a million- Hannah Montana 

After All the Losers I went Through I finally Got you to think that you were there right beside through Most of that and I couldnt See you as Much more I thank God that I found you.

Baby Through all Your Faults... you are the one person who keeps me sane! I need you just as Much as You need me. you complete me. Im like the thunderstorm and your the Sun that Comes out after a rainy Day! Although I may always be in control I can say You are one in a million! To be able to handle me My mood Swings and My Random yelling, You are the best. You are MY one in a Million T.Q.M 

Lisa 

Stay-Sugarland 

We have a very Special Friendship! There for eachother when we need it but know when to keep away so we dont get sick of eachother. Through the vents of Stalkers , Ex boyfriends Wives, and the that Tranny looking one especially... Our Friendship Has Only Been proven strong! You and I Both fell for some stupid Lies military Guys Say and Games they play But You Fell For Him as I sent mine packing to his wife and you have endured so Much Pain IM Just Glad You finally heard the rest of the Song and got around To Kicking His ass to the curb! 

Jeremy 

So Done- Jeanie Ortega 

I gave Too Much and got Nothing In return lies, Games, and More Lies. I put everything into Us and all you did was take. You were a Great lesson Learned! You were a Stepping stone! 

Andy 

Crowded-Jeanie Ortega 

After finding out You were taken I sent you back to your Mrs. But still came around with your If ands and Buts [ No Thank You] Another stepping Stone to My Path to happiness and learning to Appreciate Mr. Right 

Suzana 
Si Una vez- Selena 
Watch me Burn-Eminem Ft Rhianna 
I hope One day You learn to value yourself For what You are worth! I know right Now You are gone TRYING to do whats best to be away from this guy [reson for the first Song] but Your last 3 or 4 years has been Nothing But Emotional verbal and physical abuse from a guy who Isnt Man enough To face you when he has done wrong {Like when You showed up and the Heffa was in his room} 

Monica 
Temporary Home- Carrie Underwood 
You were there when i first moved to VA Beach When i dated that First Disaster who helped me realize how fortunate I was to Have Mr. Right I have watched You Struggle with finding Your self a Place in this world, Your Life Hasnt turned out the way you Planned But You have Come so far from that first day i met You at Heathers And let You borrow Maha to go to the boardwalk You were the best Roomie Ever! I Love you and Alyssa 

Daddy 
I loved her First-Heartland 
Oh daddy... How hard it was to See me grow Up and leave you! I can still see it in your eyes when You Look at the Mr. the thoughts that cross Through Your mind ["you stole her from me"] You loved me first and i loved you first and You will always have the First place In my Heart [After Jayden of course] He stole that spot from You! 

Mama 
Mama- Spice girls 
The Only song that comes to mind when i think Of you! 
How many times we havnt bumped heads! even now! our personalities are so similar, the same stubborness the same want to be RIGHT, and even The intelligence. Only Now I see where Everything You used to say Came from and I can see things more clearly I Love you!


"30 Day Blog Journal"
Todays post was unclear as to what it wanted so i skipped it.. 

5 comments:

  1. Hi Ladii, thanks for visiting my blog and following me - I've been a follower of yours for the past few weeks now. But I know it's hard to keep up with all the blogs on a blog hop - but I'm glad you're finally following me at last. I'm looking forward to your next post. I love your eyeshadow picture by the way. Now that's different! Have a great weekend okay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Ladie we posted your button on our Guests of Honor page. Let us know if you update your button =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay the suspense is over we revealed the answer =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi im your newest follower from Fridays Blog Hop, come on by and follow back:).
    Naomi
    Na-miart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. great blog
    Stopping in to check out your blog,say hi and that I'm
    Following from boost my blog friday.

    ReplyDelete